Calvary offers a variety of Bible Studies — not only on Sundays but also throughout the week.
- Adult Bible Studies — Sundays during the Family Education Hour, contact Brenda Irwin,
- Men’s Bible Study – Saturday mornings, 7:30 a.m., contact Rich Wilson,
- Ladies Bible Study – first Saturday of each month, 8:30 a.m., contact Rosie Blazek,
- Cracker Barrel Bible Study – Men’s Bible Study at Cracker Barrel on Southport Road, Fridays at 7 a.m.—8 a.m., contact Dennis Meyer, 317-727-5098
- Small Group Bible Studies – Often offered in member’s homes, contact Brenda Irwin, 317-889-9402
- FAME Fun Adult Ministry Etc. - A group of young, non-denominational Christians dedicated to growing in Christian faith. We do this through Bible studies, witnessing to others through service events and growing together in fellowship. We move to different host homes each week, so please get on our email list so you know where we will be meeting every Tuesday and to get information about future studies and activities. Our weekly study is an opportunity for great fellowship and growth in God’s word. Please contact Brian Wehrmeister, , for more information about our studies, servant projects and fellowship opportunities