Calvary Lutheran Church!
Calvary Lutheran Church and School lives under the cross of Christ. From the five crosses that hang in the heart of Calvary’s sanctuary, to those found on the walls of our Christian Day School, our members, students, families and staff are forever reminded we are saved by Jesus’ death and resurrection ... because God loves us.
As a member of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod, Calvary has important core values:
- We are a Christ-Centered faith community – exalting the life, death and resurrection of Jesus
- We are a Bible-Based faith community – trusting the truth, power and promises of God’s Word
- We are a Worshipping faith community – celebrating the new life in Christ
- We are a Praying faith community – depending on God for power and blessing
- We are a Caring faith community – nurturing people and relationships in Christ
- We are a Learning faith community – life-long learners who support excellence in Christian education
- We are a Serving faith community – where everyone has a ministry and has gifts to use
- We are an Innovative faith community – open to new ministries, creative ideas and methods
It is a blessing to live each day each day under the cross of Christ. We pray you are empowered by God and through Calvary to share the Good News of Jesus Christ at home, church, school and around the world.
Service Times & Directions
Our doors are open 30 minutes prior to service for prayer and contemplation. No matter what question you might have just ask. Our ushers are there to help you get settled. The nursery is open for all services but staffed on Sundays. Also on Sunday, stop by the cafe for coffee.
Sunday - 8:00 am | 10:45am
Sunday Family Education Hour - 9:30 a.m.
Tamil - Fourth Sunday - 6 p.m.